Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Walkabout day 13

I'm not dead yet!  Probably because I unexpectedly ended up couch surfing during this impressive heat wave.  I've been in Walla Walla WA the past several days.  Enjoying exploring a new town, as always, but about ready to head back into the woods.  I have an offer for a ride next Sunday, or I could catch a couple buses before then.  I expect my dithering will end up with the ride [grin]. 

Ironically, I'm making a loop and heading back nearly to where I started!  I'll be north of the Spokane area for a bit.  A week, a month, who knows.  But I am hoping to spend at least a little time in town visiting folks.  The only real thing on my agenda is Minnesota sometime in October!  I'll be a relief driver for a jaunt down to Texas, specific dates yet to be determined. 

In the meantime, be safe ya'll, but not so safe you don't follow your dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to having you help me follow my dream.

Josh Fecteau said...

Thank you for sharing your journey -- continued luck to you on your path.